Felices Fiestas 2014


The year began where it all begins – for me - in Mexico. How often do I question myself on why I don’t go back more? The familiarity… what holds me back? Why does this strong feeling of longing does not manifest itself physically in daily life as to drive to action and make the visit compulsory?

This time, Mexico, seeped in to the deepest of my biology. Could it be age I wander? Is that possible? Could it be the same genetic trigger that drives a bird to migrate to a place it has never seen before? Or the internal feeling of an adopted child that longs for a homeland in which it was never raised? Cuauhtemoc’s last words upon the city falling to the Europeans kept coming back. Mexico needs people to guide it and provide light again, I am a person….

Nuestro sol se ocultó Nuestro sol desapareció su rostro Y en completa oscuridad nos ha dejado Pero sabemos que otra vez volverá Que otra vez saldrá Y nuevamente nos alumbrará
Cuauhtémoc

Click link here to download 2014 Newsletter

Comentários